For my fabulous Monday list, the topic is 10 things I’m crushing on. To be honest, I don’t have many crushes. I’m a tad too practical for real crushes, but I do have a few things I love, other than my family, of course.
1. Umizoomi ~ Without that show I might never, ever get anything done.
2. Easylunchboxes ~ I looked at buying different lunch boxes, but when it came down to it, these just fit. And despite some bumps in our lunch road this year (my children suddenly don’t like things like cheese) I still love our new way of lunching!
3. My laundry room shelves ~ My sister-in-law swears shelves are the answer to my laundry room woes, so I put some up and so far they have cut down on the laundry piles on the couch!
4. School ~ I love school. I love that my house stays clean for approximately 5 minutes as opposed to the usual 2.5 seconds.
5. Halloween ~ I have plans. Oh, yes I do. It’s a silly little holiday, but I love it. However, I refuse to decorate until October 1st.
6. Running ~ It’s my sanity and my children’s saving grace. I just signed up for a half marathon. Oh, yes I did.
7. Sleep ~ I miss sleep. We got along quite well, before the kids ruined it. Now they are up late and up early and up in the middle.
8. My husband’s new car ~ It’s a pretty smooth ride compared to my beast.
10. Something else
See. I don’t crush on many things. I just don’t. Either that, or it gets really hard to think when your toddler is screaming “Open the door!” at you. And has anybody noticed that Friday the 13th would serve a much more practical use on a Monday? It is exactly 8:31 and I’m ready to retire from Motherhood.
What are you crushing on?