This week, we were challenged to bare our souls and tell you ten things we carry in our purse. I try to be as enigmatic as humanly possible, so I give you Ten things a mom of 7 has in her purse.
1. My wallet
2. Pepper spray. And no, it’s not to keep the kids quiet in the store, although the thought has crossed my mind.
3. Shot energy gel. Just in case a shopping trip with the kids gets totally out of control. It is kind of like running a marathon.
4. A pink pen. Because why would you choose any other color?
5. Headphones. You know, to tune out all the crying.
6. A cough drop. Because yelling makes me hoarse.
7. Chapstick. Just for entertainment.
8. A used tissue. You find me a Mom who has a non-used tissue in her purse, I dare you.
9. Various papers including, but not limited to: old receipts, a 5 month old reward certificate from Costco, papers from my daughter’s new Gym.
10. Trash. Because Mom is really just a trash receptacle.