New Year’s Resolutions I will keep
I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions. I make them occasionally, but I always feel like they just set me up for failure. And every year, when the gym explodes in January, I make fun of all those people’s resolutions that brought them there knowing full well that by the middle of February, I will have my gym back.
This year, I am going to make some resolutions that I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will keep.
1. Drink a Pepsi at least once a week.
2. Tell my children “No” repeatedly.
4. Survive the dreaded winter until spring.
5. Make feeble attempts at housekeeping.
6. Take pictures.
8. Hang out with my sister because she makes me laugh. Or I make her laugh. Or we just laugh.
9. Wear shoes more often so the dirty floor is less noticeable. (Now THAT is a pinable tip, my friends.)
10. Play stupid games on my phone and ask my kids to play the same stupid games on their devices so I can make them gift me crap.
There! That wasn’t too hard. And I am almost 99% sure I can keep every one of those. It’s like instant success!
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions?