An Hour In a Day
I am so excited to be sharing my new meme with week with Stasha! I hope you have all enjoyed making your list of 10 things you do in an hour of your day! Don’t forget to link up with me as well. It’s like a twofer!
My hour begins on Saturday evening at 4:30.
1. I got my creative cap on and made an impromptu cupcake stand.
Step 1: Take a cake stand and stick an empty glass in the center, then fill with pretty things.
Step2: Stick pretty plate on top, stick smaller glass thingy in the middle and Voile!
I was a little proud of myself.
2. Make Pizza for little man’s birthday dinner bash.
3. Freak out a little because camera stops working. I was seriously almost in tears thinking I might not get pictures of my final first birthday celebration!
4. Breathe a sigh of relief when camera begins working again and sing “It’s his party, he can cry if he wants to.”
5. Release the babe because he is all done and doesn’t care to wait for the rest of us to eat.
6. Sing Happy Birthday to my boy. Try desperately not to cry.
7. Watch baby boy perform the rite of passage of mushing cupcake absolutely everywhere.
9. It’s not a big family birthday unless everyone plays with your presents.
10. Say farewell to the spousal unit as he takes off with Miss L to the instacare. Apparently, it’s not a birthday at our house without a trip to the doctor. My girl injured herself at gymnastics practice the day before and after nearly 24 hours was still hobbling and in pain. It was just a bad sprain, but she gets to wear a fancy and expensive boot for 5 days.
Whew! That was quite the hour! I don’t know about you, but I’m pooped! Next week, come back on Tuesday and link up An Hour from your day! Make a list, make it a picture post, an essay, a poem; pretty much anything that represents an hour from your day!!